Wednesday, April 26, 2006



A Brief Ode To Flats

Flats are FABULOUS. I only wear heels for extra-super-special events and only when wearing flats would make my legs look stumpy with the length of my skirt. Of late flats have been enjoying a resurgence but in my opinion flats have always been cool, classic, versatile and comfortable. There are so many different kinds!
Marc Jacobs makes some of the most beautiful and innovative flats i have seen, no doubt as homage his muse, Sophia Coppola, staunch wearer of flats. Check out these mice!



2 Comments:

Blogger Decolella said...

Those Marc shoes are insanely cute and insanely expensive. Too bad in this case expensive out ways cute.

3:27 AM  
Blogger kitchenette said...

No kidding. I wish marc knockoffs werent so obvious. I cant justify the expense here either but i'm in love with this shoe.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home